Wedding Etiquette Forum

Random Musings

I bought some crappy generic coffee creamer last week and threw it out because it made my coffee taste terrible.  I replaced it with a name brand sugar free vanilla caramel one, and now I'm bummed because it tastes terrible too!  It has this alcoholy taste to it, blech.  I guess I need to stick to the fat free one I always use.Also, I saw Jason Mraz and G Love in concert last night and it was awesome!  He has such a great voice and stage presence, he was a lot better than when I saw him 3 years ago.  It was super fun.What's going on in your world today?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Random Musings

• I'm off today and I'm bored. Also I'm waiting for my glasses to come in and I'm growing impatient!
  • oh getting ready for class and work.  I hate days where I have both.
    Photobucket
  • My BSC family goes home today!!!!They came to see our house yesterday (as none of them had seen it) - my BSC aunt (or, anut as M calls her), walked around, pointed out everything negative, then proceeded to sit on the deck alone with my cat. She didn't even come in to say goodbye. GOOD RIDDANCE.
  • I got soaked this morning because it started pouring rain the second I got out of my truck. Like, dry skies and then they just opened up. Now I feel like I smell musty as my clothes are drying.I had 4 invitations to put in the mail this morning to finish EVERYTHING. I brought the envelopes and stamps to work, left the invites sitting on my table. I really want some coffee with french vanilla creamer, so thanks for that Dani :)
  • My office has the worst coffee creamer in the world, yuck.Not much is going on, today is off to a slow start. At least it's Hump-day.
  • I sympathize with you dani on the coffee creamer. I too was on a quest to find the perfect FF creamer. I never did find said creamer. I do find that the low fat flavored ones are considerably better than the FF ones! FI and I are getting marriage license today, that's about it.
  • I miss coffee...gave it up a few months ago when it kept making me sick  :-\ My mother and FMIL are meeting today for the first time!  I'm nervous, but excited. 

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Oh Vogt, that sucks!! 
  • my office has whitener. Beat that, Valley. :P
  • I love Jason Mraz!Today is going to suck. I have terrible HR stuff to do today.
  • Today is just another work day.  Tonight, however, tonight I have to start my homework for my first week of classes, next week.  Currently I'm drinking iced orange tea and thinking about my breakfast in the refrigerator that I can't eat until 11:00.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Not many artists compell me to gag as much as Jason Mraz... I really can't stand him... On the DO NOT PLAY list!I am a cleaning maniac today because FI and I suck at being adults and keeping the condo clean. My friends from school are stay the weekend with me and this place needs a serious overhaul!
  • jason mraz sucks. found out this morning that the 10-y-o son of a coworker from my last job has leukemia.  eep.
  • I'm getting ready to go to the gym.Last night I cried when FI told me he named me the beneficiary of his life insurance policy at his new job.  I felt like such a nerd, but it was kind of a "whoa...this is for real" moment.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I'm pissy that I keep getting this recurring dermatitis under my wedding ring.ANDThat my face has decided to freckle from sun - even with sunscreen.I'm not sure why I'm having skin issues all of a sudden. I blame it on turning 30. LOL
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Apparently I'm getting married in 10 days.  Huh.We went out for Greek food last night with my dad and stepmom, and I'm still dreaming of the leftover mousaka sitting in my fridge.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
  • I have my second to last dress fitting today and I'm getting married in a month.
  • Dani, after being here for almost 2 years where the freak if you even put milk in coffee that isn't supposed to have it in there, I don't think I can ever go back.  I saw GI Joe last night.  See post below.I feel like I'm eating a lot, but according to my Daily Plate, I'm barely getting anything in.  Yesterday, I was 900 calories short.  WTF?!My legs hurt like whoa after doing the shred.  I feel like I need to either stay sitting or stay standing, because moving from one position to the other hurts.I made a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich today and I was disappointed in it. :(
  • haha Brie, I didn't cry, but FI recently changed jobs and I had to fill out some paperwork to be his beneficiary... Yea, it did feel kind of weird!
  • I have to go drop $100 on a TI-83 today because the one I bought back in college is now somewhere in my dad's home office. I called my dad Monday and told him I needed it by today for class. Well, this morning, when I IM'd him about it (we all have a work IM on base), he said "Remind me tonight and I'll find it". So then I had to tell him never mind because the professor told us NOT to come to class without a calculator tonight. I don't feel so bad buying another one because I'm sure I'll need it during my MBA and now I don't have to worry about sharing, but my husband is a little peeved that I'm buying one instead of driving to my parents' house in the next town through every single red light in town to go get it during lunch.
  • Amoro, I told you it's an eye-opener!  It's amazing how you can be under-eating and not even know it. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I am flying out to North Carolina tomorrow for a booze fest. Yes, life is good.
  • I'm STILL waiting for the bridal shop to call me for an appt to try on my dress.  This is starting to irritate me and I'm calling them Friday if they don't call me before then.Although I should be happy I've had a few more days to lose weight :)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Amoro, sparkpeople has a really good calorie tracker.  It can also design menus and workouts if you're interested.  It's free.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • FI has off today and I'm jealous of him. I have bikram for the second night in a row tonight and I've never done back to back classes so I'm kind of scared.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im working in my sauna of an office. I got home from work yesterday and found a new stephen king book on my desk (one of my favourites, which I didnt own), so id really like to be reading that instead of sitting here sweating.
  • Well, I'm not trying to lose weight or anything, I was just wondering why I was so tired all the time.  Missing a lot of calories will do that to you. lol
  • I finaly made it to Australia and am trying to figure out what day it is in the states.  I lost all of the 17th and then slept for 16 hrs straight once I got here.But now that I'm here I need to start looking for a florist and a hairdresser.  I think I onluy have 21 days left until the wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I plan on being a big big bum today. FI left this morning for NYC to visit his family. I stayed behind because I can't stand his sister--and didn't want to miss work just to have her be a b!tch to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards