Connecticut

New Bridal Store Opening in Manchester

Alfred Angelo's Bridal Shop opening soon in Manchester,  While out Christmas shopping I drove by the new store with "opening soon" signs in the window.  Should be a little competition for David's Bridal.  It is in the Toys 'r us shopping plaza

Re: New Bridal Store Opening in Manchester

• cgbabe229cgbabe229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I got a flyer type thing in the mail about it opening! I wish it had opened sooner though :(
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    REALLY?!?!?  OH man - and to think I bought my dress a couple weeks ago - I'll have to completey ignore the fact taht a store is opening!
  • 2bpescadita2bpescadita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to check it out!!
  • mgullifermgullifer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone know when it's opening?
  • edited December 2011
    Can't wait to check it out! Anyone else have recommendations for bridal shops in CT? Haven't even started dress shopping yet, but I'd like to know where to start!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • mgullifermgullifer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Theres always David's Bridal for the tradiitional stuff. In Niantic, there is The Bridal Mall. They just changed over in Sept 2010 to only "off the rack". No more special orders. Probably a decent place to look at to start or if you need a dress quick. My biggest suggestion,  if you are finding dresses you like online or in magazines from out where they sell the brand here in CT or state next to you. Call and find out if they have the dress you are looking at or if they have a decent selection by that designer. Ive heard that "The White Dress" in Clinton CT is great. Good service and they give you champange and everything! Which, trust me, you will say at least once that you need a drink in this process! LOL. Good luck to you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards