Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Just engaged!

This is my first post as a newly engaged member of the knot.  I'm very excited to use to knot as a tool to help me plan my wedding.  I have set a date for October 9, 2010.  It is the date of what would have been my Grandparent's anniversary.  My fiance and I have been together for 5 1/2 years, but I still somehow was surprised when I received my ring! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Just engaged!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! We are getting married Oct. 10th of this year, this next year is going to fly for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement!
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the knot boards missyleaferg!!  Wink Wink my friend!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! YOu will love it here :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!
  • Options
    harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    missyisheremissyishere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I'm extremely excited!  I have a feeling this time is going to go fast.  I have already booked where I'm going to have the wedding, but I have to figure out a reception venue. I feel having the venues booked is going to be so much easier for future planning despite my fiance thinking I'm nuts for being so anxious to plan...    
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He he...I'm so happy that you are on here missyleaferg!  For those wondering, missyleaferg and I are friends and I'm so very happy for them!!  Happy planning dear...you know my number if you ever want to talk wedding talk!!  =D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! Best of luck :)
  • Options
    missyisheremissyishere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Jobiann, I may just be giving you a call further down the road.  Right now, you've got your own wedding!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married on the same day!  Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards