Michigan-Lansing

August 29th EE Brides

Anyone getting married on August 29th at the Eagle Eye?

Re: August 29th EE Brides

• Bizzy98Bizzy98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am!!! We are in the Hillside room. Thats the smallest of the 3 on the north end. Which room are you in?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TwinaTwina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I haven't been on in a while.  I am in the Grand Garden room.  Can you belive it is only 19 days away!  My name is Stephanie and my fiance's name is Steve, I am sure we will see you there.  Where are you getting married?  We are getting married at the Chapel at 2:00!Hope all your last minute details and plannin are going well!  Good luck! Stephanie
  • Bizzy98Bizzy98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Stephanie!  My name is Jaime and my fiance is Mike.  We are getting married in Mason at the First united methodist church.  Good luck to you too!  I can't believe we have less than 20 days left.  We met with Carla last night to go over the food details, etc.  and it actually seems real now!  We have been planning for a little over a year and a half now.  The chapel is beautiful by the way!  See you then!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    will both B2B's please come back and post about Eagle Eye?  The food, service, etc?  Those of us who are booked there would love some feedback!  Good Luck to both of you.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, let us know! I just signed my contract yesterday for my September 2010 wedding...so excited! :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards