New York-Hudson Valley

Holli!

Holli!! That's wonderful!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! For some reason I thought you were getting married next week! I'm so glad you had a great time! I can't wait to see pictures!!!! Question: What dishes did you choose? Were you happy with them??

Re: Holli!

• edited December 2011
    Hi! We are taking a few "mini-moons" before the start of the school year so I will be in and out the next few weeks. During the cocktail hour we had a combo Tuscan/Garden station. For passed we had puffed ravioli, California rolls, crab cakes, citrus shrimp, veg. quesadillas, antipasta roll, filet on crostini, indian chicken skewers. Everyone raved about them! We had table side ordering and the choices were the beef tips (first thing under beef), the citrus chicken, and the puff pastry with grilled vegs. I had the beef and it was great! We also had the cordial and miniture sweet station (fantastic) after cake. Hopefully when I do a full review and can figure out how to post pictures as some of my guests took great ones.
  • CleorahCleorah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holli it sounds like it was awesome!! I'm so glad you had such a great time. We set our menu yesterday. It's all coming together!! LOL Enjoy the minimoons!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards