New York-Upstate

Any Chapel Hill Brides?

I emailed them a few days ago and have yet to hear from them. I just want to see if they are expensive. They look expensive....We are still looking for a ceremony site... our reception venue offers their gazebo, but we have to rent the chairs and the officiant... but it's outdoors and I am nervous about having an outdoor ceremony in October with my whole family being from California. I'm scared they are going to be freezing! Plus knowing my luck, it will snow early that year. Lol! (2010)TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any Chapel Hill Brides?

• edited December 2011
    My wedding is at Chapel Hill. It is expensive. I don't know if the prices have gone up but it was $1000 for us for 4 hours total. 1 hour for the rehearsal and 3 the day of. There are very strict schedules too that you follow. So far things have been good with them and the Venue is beautiful so for us it was worth it.HTH
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It's a beautiful venue, and I think it's around $1000 or so.  We'd found that the Colgate Divinity School was the same price (another beautiful site in the area) but if you have the reception there I think it's "included".
    imageimageimage
  • teddib20teddib20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!! I'll have to run this by FI to see if he thinks its an option. The chapel is absolutely stunning. I think I'll show him pictures before I tell him the price. :) The lady called me back and confirmed the price is $1000 for 4 hours, and they have my date available. Ugh, tempting!The School of Divinity is another great recommendation! Thank you! It's also very beautiful inside!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards