New York-Long Island
Options

knot website trouble!!

Hello all-I'm new to the knot website, and I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out, but I've come to the conclusion that I am 'Knot challenged.'  I can't figure out how you all got those time lines, a count down, to your weddings below your posts.  (pictures too!).  Somehow I added this silly joke below mine, i forget how i did it.  But i want to change it.Can anyone helpppp?!  much appreciated! Thanks!-Knot newbie (obviously)Suzanne

Re: knot website trouble!!

• Options
    flinn017flinn017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok, i found where i put my signature.  But how do I get that cool stuff on it?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For the ticker, search for 'ticker' on the Knot site and it will give you the links to create your own.  Just copy and paste the code to the signature part of your bio (where you put the joke).  My FI used an HTML code to post the link to our wedding site.  I had no clue how to do it.  Hope that helps some.
  • Options
    flinn017flinn017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Suzanne! If you'd like to put a picture or a link to your wedding website in your "signature" there are codes on the LI Knottie Guide. Check out the post at the top of the page "Welcome LI Knotties!" and you'll find a link to a website with tons of helpful info from knottie lingo to knot codes! Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards