New York-Upstate

The wedding weekend is here!

AHHHHHHH!  It's finally here!  I've got everything pulled together and packed, and have crazy labeled piles of stuff all over the living room, but I'm feeling good and ready to go.I'm excited, but it doesn't feel real yet, and I'm thinking it won't feel real until I'm actually walking down the aisle.I did B-pics today with Charl in Saratoga/Schuylerville (http://www.misscharlie.com).  It was a blast.  Highly recommend it (and her!).Wedding pics coming after we get back from the honeymoon!  St. Lucia, here we come!  Wohoo!
My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
One of these days I'll have a good marathon!

Re: The wedding weekend is here!

• edited December 2011
    Good luck and enjoy!  Can't wait to see pictures!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    It will be a blast!!! enjoy every minute! take time to eat!!!
  • edited December 2011
        Congrats! The time has come...have fun =) btw, we are doing our e-pics at the Yaddo Gardens on TUesday, weather permitting. Yours looked great. Also, I am not certain...but I have a friend, who like you, likes Rugby and is going to someone's wedding tomorrow. How funny, if that wedding is yours.
  • edited December 2011
    amlewis - what's your friend's name?  It's entirely possible, since about half of our (Saratoga) men's and women's teams are coming.Thanks ladies!  The rehearsal and dinner went well with only a few minor hitches (people stuck in Lake George tourist traffic, and food not being out and ready when we got there), but everything was fixed quickly, and now we're all ready for tomorrow!
    My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
    9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
    5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
    9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
    One of these days I'll have a good marathon!
  • edited December 2011
        Yup...it's Katie. She's at your wedding now =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards