April 2013 Weddings

BM Dresses= check

So I got my bridesmaids dresses ordered today!!! I am so happy that my girls have been super helpful and on top of it. They paid their monies on time and just made this hassle free for me. Thank God because am not good with chasing people down about money. Lol. I can't wait to see them. Will try and remember to post pics when they come in. What are you ladies checking off this week?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM Dresses= check

• Congrats, that's a great check! I think this week FI and I are going to try to sort out our ceremony plan (readings, whether we are going to do any kind of unity thing, etc).
  • awesome check!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good Job! I am hoping to have mine ordered by next week - as long as I have everyone's money lol.
  • It's sad that I truly envy everyone whose BM actually bought their dresses without a hassle. We went Sept 25th and all of my BM ordered but one, my aunt. Here we are November 6th and she still hasn't paid and gets annoyed every time I bring it up and thinks I should pay, even though I know full well she will not pay me back. Ugh sorry for the mini rant but I wish my BM would take care of the ONE thing they're supposed to!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_bm-dresses-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:cd847e8b-3218-444a-aa67-1e6cdd5c9b86Post:59d1e060-445d-4d36-88dc-5a50e2c7cd87">Re:BM Dresses check</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's sad that I truly envy everyone whose BM actually bought their dresses without a hassle. We went Sept 25th and all of my BM ordered but one, my aunt. Here we are November 6th and she still hasn't paid and gets annoyed every time I bring it up and thinks I should pay, even though I know full well she will not pay me back. Ugh sorry for the mini rant but I wish my BM would take care of the ONE thing they're supposed to!
    Posted by allychase[/QUOTE]

<div>That sucks ally.  My dress place wouldn't even place the order if not everyone was paid.  So if I would have had one holdout that held up everyone else's I would have freaked out!  Hope you get it taken care of soon!</div><div>
    </div><div>Congrats on your check OP!  That's a big one and once I did it I was so relieved!  This week my dress came in so we went last night and paid it off.  We are also going to start looking at our wedding bands!</div><div>
    </div><div>Time is flying!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yayy! All of mine got ordered this weekend, too. It feels great that everyone could agree!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • yay!! congrats BM dresses are very difficult...on both ends the bride and the retailers!!! I'm starting to think of the day-of-timeline and we are having problems with our church now (they wont let us do a first kiss) so we are trying to either switch churches or get it straightened out!! Happy Tuesday everyone!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 4out of my 6 bridesmaids have ordered and the two girls that haven't ordered are my cousin/maid of honor and my future sister in law. The only people who are actually related to us who are bridesmaids. It is very frustrating but of course I don't want to be bridezilla about it either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on the check!  I have notes out to my BM to get their dresses order by Thanksgiving...before they spend all their money on Black Friday!  Which dresses did you go with?

• None of my girls have ordered their dresses yet...I'm starting to wig out about it a little but I know a few of them have a plan to set aside money and pay for it next month.  Of course, that's what they said last month :-P  Hopefully they'll get on it and if they haven't done it by early December, I'm dropping the hammer.  My dress came in in 6 weeks but there's no telling how quickly the BM dresses will come in.
  • Oh man, I can't even imagine BM stress!  I'm only having 1 and I just gave her a color, told her to pick what she liked, and try not to let her well-endowed self pop out of the top. lol

Congrats on the check, though!  This week, I paid for the rehearsal dinner space and the majority of what we owe the photographer.  I feel like we're getting closer to having everything covered - YAY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • @allychase...be encouraged all hope is not lost. There's still time depending on how long they say it will take and how many girls you have @Jesslamb830 sigh!!!! No first kiss? Assuming super conservative church, but well at least you found out now than day of;) and yes day of timeline is next for me. @LuckyGirl1713 hugs to U! Nothing more frustrating than family dragging their feet, because they should know better. Am so proud of U that U r still keeping your cool. I have told myself that people will push me to the edge in this process but I am still responsible for my reaction. Ahhhhh Good luck to everyone yes time IS flying and oh....my dress came in and I still LOVE it 6 months later...can't wait to wear it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I set the Thanksgiving day deadline too. I've still got two of my six bridesmaids that haven't ordered their dresses yet. We picked out tuxes this week. Next hopefully we can get flowers decided.
    image 342 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 50 Will be missing out!
    image 200 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards