Ohio-Toledo

DJs

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on Decorative Sound or Ultimate Nights?! Any feedback would be appreciated as well as prices if known...

Re: DJs

• rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used ultimte nights, jeremy was our dj. He was really nice and professional. brian, the owner, is great to work with, and their price is good.
  • edited December 2011
    we had joel from ultimate nights and then my moh also had him. made the evening go smoothly alerting us of any changes that were necessary. And he kept the dance floor full.
  • SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess my question to both of you is...did your guests seem to enjoy them?...I really want to have a good time and like you said keep the dance floor full...Do you guys mind telling me price range?! Thanks for your help!
  • edited December 2011
    I have a review posted in my married bio ('happy days' link in siggy) for Ultimate Nights!
  • edited December 2011
    I believe when I was qouted by them it was around 900.00 for the 5 hours. I am going with S&G Sounds .  Very nice and everyone REALLY enjoyed the wedding I went to that had them. They have you come up with a list of preferred songs, and they just do a great job. I think he charges around 90.00 and hour . Thats great! His name is Mike..419-471-9604
  • rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ultimate nights has three packages, $495, $595, and $695. check out their website for specific info. my like I said in my bio, all my guests got old without me realizing it, so my dance floor wasn't as full as I would've liked but that was just because of my music choices. they stick to your list really well too.
  • k22tk22t member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used ultimate nights and had joel as our dj.  he kept to our play list and had everyone out of the dance floor.  brian (the owner) is awesome to work with.  we were very pleased with the service we received.  
    Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
  • SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the help!  If anyone knows anything about Decorative Sounds let me know.  I just really want a DJ that will take charge and make my reception fun!
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I used Class Act (and they were awesome!!), but I have been to a couple of weddings where Decorative Sounds was the DJ and they were really great. I have also heard great reviews of them on this board. I think you'd be very happy if you went with them.
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards