Wedding Reception Forum

Need Entrance Music Help!

I'm 38 days out and overall my details are coming together great.  I have the usual family drama that weddings seem to bring out, but all and all my head is still above water.

Right now I'm working on entrance music for the reception.  My FI and I would like to make our Grand Entrance to the theme from Indiana Jones (I think its actually called the Raiders March).  It's fun, it's amusing, we love the movies (well, besides the Crystal Skulll.. Why George Lucas, Why?!?!?), and FI already has the hat. 

Now the question is, what do I have the parents and bridal party walk into before that which will merge well or at least not terribly clash with an Indiana Jones Grand Entrance?

Re: Need Entrance Music Help!

• Since you are doing something fun and unique, just choose something fun and unique for them. I wouldn't suggest trying to "match" it with Indiana Jones, but go with the same inspiration of something that will make people laugh. Not everyone will recognize a movie theme right away, and they might not get the joke.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You could use John Williams "March" from the movie 1941 for the rest of the wedding party.  It wouldn't clash with Indiana Jones... in fact it might be a nice complement.

July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards