Texas-San Antonio
Options

Big checks this weekend!

We finally registered!! Only at one place...we'll get the other two next weekend I think. We just picked up our wedding rings (had to have mine ordered)! AND I had my second fitting and my dress is looking amazing. I was nervous because we were making pretty drastic changes but the woman who's doing my alterations is fantastic and it looks awesome. I'm so excited about my dress now! As soon as it's finished I'll post before and after pictures (if I can figure out how!). Oh and I bought part of the bridesmaids gifts (canvas grocery totes that my future SIL is embroidering for me). A little over 3 months to go...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Big checks this weekend!

• Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Thats a lot of big checks. I'm glad your dress is turning out as you wanted it to be!
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the accomplishments!Nothing can be better than being satisfied andexcited about your dress :)
  • Options
    marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! Can't wait to see your dress pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's exciting!!! I can't wait to register. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I bought my girls canvas totes also but need them embroidered. Do you think your SIL will do mine for me? If so, how much do you think she will charge? I really just want their first names...Thank you!Allisonacmonkey04@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! I feel like these last three months are going to crawl by! ACEMONKEY04, YGM. If anyone else is interested in embroidery, let me know, I'm sure my SIL would love the business and she does some really cute things (personalized burp cloths for babies, totes, lunch bags etc). Email me at oliviosis@hotmail.com! Also, in case you haven't picked out bridemaid's gifts, I bought cotton jersey robes at Target today for $17 a piece and I'm going to have SIL embroider them with each girl's initial. I thought it would be a cute picture to take while we're all getting hair and makeup done! Anyway, I searched high and low for cotton jersy bath robes and finally happend to come across some at Target!! If you are looking for embroidery locally and super fast, Embroidme did personalized hunting chairs for my brother's groomsmen when he got married. Not sure about cost but they looked great and he literally waited until the last min!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks.  Can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards