• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

So quiet today

Wow, it's been very quiet in here today.  Did anyone do anything wedding related today?  We didn't do much of anything, just chilled at home most of the day then went for a swim.

Re: So quiet today

• We met with two photographers today and will choose based on the four we met with.  Fi and I are leaning towards one but want to talk to references first.  Of the four they all have similar styles, and so their photos are all great but I think it will come down to personality and price/proposal.
  • We didn't do much today....hurricane bill was off shore so FI and I went to check out the waves at the beach. Tomorrow we are going to a cake tasting.
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt168226.aspx[/img][/url]

Expecting baby #1: May 17, 2013
  • We just got back so we've been lazy since getting home. :) Nothing wedding related yet!
  • Nothing wedding related. Fiance went to go visit his brother for the weekend. I had a pre-semester statistics workshop all weekend for my graduate program. I also decided I'm putting in notice at my job tomorrow...not sure what is in the future...but I really don't like my job so I still feel good about leaving. We are signing the contract for our DJ this week though...and last weekend we booked our DJ! =)
  • Yesterday we ordered FI's "e-ring" lol. My friend from college came to visit & we went out to eat, saw 500 Days of Summer, played rock band, drank cosmos & passed out. Today me & Tim went to the pool, did a few errands...now I just finished my wedding website :)
    Photobucket
  • We were OOT all weekend, but I've been emailing a wedding coordinator on Maui, and I've got an appointment to talk to her tomorrow afternoon.  Still browsing wedding dresses online, and checking out reviews of local shops to see which I should go to.
  • it wasn't all yesterday, but all weekend for me really.  I made our save the date magnets.  They are totally adorable and professional quality!  I'm really excited about them.  I also purchased all my thank-you stationary.  And I got my veil.  It is a two tier fingertip length that was completely plain, so I bought crystal beads and hand sewed 84 beads on it.  Turned out beautiful!  can't wait to go dress shopping on Sept 12th to try the veil on with my dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards