Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

help me please! :)

which one do you like more?  I have someone on etsy designing these for me and now I have to chose one!  I am going to have her make the pink a little darker so its not so bubble gum-ish.  I love how the first one looks overall, but I'm not sure about having a kissy kissy picture on my STD..  Thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*

Re: help me please! :)

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the contrast of the second one.  The words get lost in the first one to me.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS - You might want to edit your last names out on a public message board :)

• kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah as soon as i posted it i noticed that...
  • edited December 2011
    Second one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    2nd one!!  Like LS said the wording gets lost on the first one.
  • edited December 2011
    I love the first one. Is it easier to see the words when it's blown up to the size it would be? Otherwise for ours we darkened the black and white pic so our font would stick out better. I'm sure you've seen ours but I'll post it so you can see what I'm talking about.

Otherwise I really like the second one too but I would do the pic in black and white so you can see the pink design on the pic better like you can see it on the first one.

P.S. I don't think it matters about having a kissy pic. One pic isn't bad but if I'm going through an album of engagement pics and the couple is kissing in half of them, I'm like "ok, get a room" haha.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • edited December 2011
    Super cute, I vote the second one as well.  We have the same wedding date!  We are working on ours right now too. When are you planning on sending?
  • edited December 2011
    I prefer the second one.  I like that the pic shows your faces, and it's definitely easier to read :)
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    edited December 2011
    I actually really like the style of the first one! It is a fun kissing picture versus a typical pose and I agree with veijes that if you darken the pic to make the words stand out you wont have the problem of reading it.

Oh and if you wanted to edit out your last names you can edit your post with these new knot boards :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am digging the first one with Veijes' suggestions - I love black & whites.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I like the first one, too! Much more original!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely like the first one better :)  It's still cute kissy at least; definitely ok for a STD.  I like the idea of darkening it up a little so the writing stands out better, though...
    edited December 2011
    OK here's the revised design.  I went with the second one...we decided it was more practical because its easier to read and it shows our faces.  We'll use the other design for something else.  She changed the picture and darkened the pink.  What do you think?

yes i know our last names are there...I'm not very computer savvy and I dont know how to edit them out :(
    edited December 2011
    shudak1...I'm hoping to send them out sometime in February.  It all depends on how quickly I can get my mom to do her cuts and get all of the addresses.  What are you thinking?

Veijes...they will be 4x6 postcards.  I'm going to print them on Vistaprint
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love!  Are you putting anything on the back? We listed our wedding website and hotel info - PIB.  Looks great - love Vistaprint :)

edited December 2011
    Yeah I think I'll put some more specific information since as location, accommodations, and wedding website.  I'm excited to try vistaprint after hearing so many great things about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards