Rhode Island

DJ Recommendations in RI?

My fiance and I are trying to square away a DJ for our wedding in June - any recommendations for a DJ? I've seen many good things about Moondance, was also looking into Dynamic Sounds Unlimited or Luke's Disc Jockey.

Re: DJ Recommendations in RI?

• edited December 2011
    All 4 You DJ's!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• melinda478melinda478 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Larry from Engagements. He did our wedding last month and ROCKED! Super nice and was great with music.
  • MrkyrainMrkyrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alan at Moondance
  • edited December 2011
    We are using John Bellegamba with Rhythm Productions for our wedding next June...really like him so far!
  • lorhow66lorhow66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd All 4 You!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I liked All 4 U but they were booked for my date.....18 months out.  So if they're available....jump on it!  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely meet with Victor from Party Time DJs. My mom and I were literally just talking about how special he made my father/daughter dance.  During the reception, he took my dad aside, recorded a message from my dad and played it during a musical interlude in the song. He also kept us on time (even though we started almost an hour late), kept the party going, was great with our guests, stayed until almost three am with us in the room, breaking everything down and talking about how it went.  I can't recommend him enough.
  • edited December 2011
    I also love Victor from Party Time but he was booked for our date.  Booo...  We are using Music Express.  We had a meeting with them on Friday and they are doing everything we asked for.  We are combining 2 songs for our entrance and he edited them together while we were there.  Can't say enough about them.  They also did both of my FSILs weddings and they were great.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also a Victor from PartyTime bride! He is actually a friend so I won't brag too much but he is amazing :) He actually did all of my family's weddings and my 8th grade graduation, my high school graduation, my college graduation haha. He rocks!
  • Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for All 4 You!  Anne & Glen are fantastic :)
  • 13butterfly13butterfly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another recommendation for Larry from Engagements ... He was absolutely fantastic through the entire process and I would use him again in a heartbeat!
  • tiffmorrtiffmorr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also going with All 4 you DJ!  They were wonderful.  I have heard good things about Luke's DJ Service and spoke with him, but he was way out of our price range.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having Steve Vargas, from Club Sub Sound.  I had been to a wedding where he was the dj and had a great time!  You can email me for his info if you want (shellduc@yahoo.com)
  • mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Victor from Party Time is awesome. Keeps everyone on the dance floor all night, and makes sure the night flows, no pauses in music and no need to give him an exact song list to stick to. I'm using him for my wedding next year and I've been to weddings he's worked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards