New York-Upstate

Airbrush Makeup

Is there anywhere in the Rochester area or does anyone know of anyone who is willing to travel to Rochester that does Airbrush makeup? I've been searching but so far I've come up with nothing. Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated!TIA
Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
:Blog:
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Airbrush Makeup

• edited December 2011
    I used someone out of Binghampton, so that might be too far for her to travel but you could look into it. I loved her!!![url] <a href="http://www.visionarymakeup.com" rel='nofollow'>http://www.visionarymakeup.com</a> [/url]
  • edited December 2011
    I found a bunch of places in Buffalo. I'd be surprised if there weren't a few places in Rochester. I'd ask around at the higher-end salons. Even if it's not on their list of services, they might know someone who does it.
  • lmb2258lmb2258 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have been looking in Rochester too, and havent been able to find anyone. the only person i could find was Michelle Sperazz, but she also works from buffalo and will travel. If you find anyone would you post it on here too? thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I found Michelle Sperazz as well but she's booked on my day which I'm not surprised about . I just started looking into it because I'm nervous I wont do a good job on my own makeup like I planned to :/ I have an email in to the Binghamton lady so we'll see :)Thanks!
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely try it before your wedding day.  I have seen 2 professional airbrush make-ups for weddings and, personally, I thought it looks much too done and make-upy.  Not a fan.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Leah and would recommend a trial, but with any type of makeup, not just airbrush. I had airbrush and most people didn't even really think I looked like I was wearing makeup because it was light and well done. Even if you are going it yourself, try it out a few times before the big day so you aren't stressed before your wedding. For me, paying it have it done professionally was more than worth the price. HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards