Wisconsin

Floral pedestals

I need help! Just when I've finally figured out my centerpieces it all falls apart. We are doing tall centerpieces with a sphere of flowers on top. We found a great stand (actually a three feet tall candle holder) from Hobby Lobby and we did a test run. Absolutely perfect!!! Even my future hubby agreed.But, just our luck, Hobby Lobby will not let us order 20 of them--they have a weird policy where certain items are unorderable. (if any of you have had run-ins with the Hobby Lobby folks...you know the pain I going through!) Now, I am having visions of grandeur but no stands. My prototype is just sitting beautifully on my kitchen table with no hopes of being replicated. If anyone has any advice on where I can go to get about 20 candle holders/plant stands that are skinny enough and approximately 3ft high, please let me know. The original stand was $15 dollars and I'd really like to stay in that range or less. PLEASE HELP!!

Re: Floral pedestals

• edited December 2011
    Can you buy a few at a time at a few different Hobby Lobbys? the centerpiece from our wedding has a stand too. I got them at Michael's. But over the past two months, I have been buying 2 at a time at different stores from around the area. I have only been to HL once, so I have no idea what their ordering policy is. You could always make field trips to the diffent HL in the area and see how many you can get....Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the advice! I did send my little elves to 5 different Hobby Lobbys to buy them out. So, my great centerpieces are back on, all 25 of them. v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!!! Glad that your elves were able to help :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards