• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

It's finally official!!! =)

So Darren asked me to marry him in April and we've been planning since, but I finally got an official proposal and my beautiful engagement ring this Saturday!!! =) It was so perfect... so here's the VERY brief version. We went skydiving for the first time Saturday morning, and he had the ring with him and was going to propose when we got on the ground, but decided it wasn't the right time. Then he asked if we could take my daughter on a picnic at a local museum and slipped the ring into my daughter's back pocket (it had a little heart stitched on it). When she started to get tired, we got ready to go. He said "I think there's something sharp in CJ's pocket" so I checked and there wasn't. Then he told me to try the other pocket and I pulled out the ring! I immediately started crying, and he got down on one knee and asked (and I said YES! of course!). Then I jumped into his arms and he started crying. Then my daughter started to feel confused so SHE started crying! haha. Then we spent a long time just hugging, kissing and crying with each other. It was perfect... He bought the ring on June 1st and was waiting for the perfect time, and the way he did it couldn't have been any more perfect. The ring is a Martin Flyer "Flyer Fit". It's white gold and the center diamond is 1 ct. brilliant cut. Then there are little diamonds on the band AND on each of the prongs (my favorite part! I've never seen anything like it before). I love it! So now I'm *OFFICIALLY* engaged!! =)

Re: It's finally official!!! =)

• CONGRATS!!  How exciting and he really did it in a cute way.  But you know around here a description just isn't going to cut it, where's the pictures??  It sounds beautiful!
  • Awwww that sounds so romantic! Congrats! and yes you need pictures ;)
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt168226.aspx[/img][/url]

Expecting baby #1: May 17, 2013
  • Aww, That's great! Congratulations on making it "official"!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards