Georgia-Atlanta

Wedding dress shops

Good evening ladies, I really need help I am in the process looking for a wedding dress but the only place I know is Davids Bridal. I was want to know is there any other places in Atlanta area that has affordable dress like Davids Bridal?Dee
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding dress shops

• edited December 2011
    thanks everyone this really helps.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • alison1209alison1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto all the Wedding Angels recommendations! My sister used to work with them and told me to go there - it's the one and only place I went!
  • edited December 2011
    What did everyone hate about New Natalie's? I saw their page on the internet and was thinking of paying them a visit.
  • jennyilysejennyilyse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also went to Wedding Angels and have had a great experience from the dress to the bridesmaid dresses. Shelby has been awesome to work with!! They also have a lot of sample dresses for sale and I lucked out and got an amazing dress for $99! (mind you the cleaning bill and alterations add up but it was worth it!!) as it retailed for $1,800
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • edited December 2011
    hey everyone thanks again, I finally found my dress at Savvi formal wear. My bridemaids got their dresses and they are from Davids bridal. Now on to the guys again thanks so much love ya
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards