New York-Upstate

Spa City Duo

Has anyone used them??I'm looking for musicians for our outdoor ceremony in Saratoga Springs and considering them.  Any feedback of other recomendations would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Spa City Duo

• CCassSDCCassSD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Sorry... but this isn't a response to your post... disappointing I know ;) But I was looking at your planning bio and am curious about one of your bridesmaids dresses. What designer, etc. is the last one on the bottom right? The green and blue one? I'm considering something similar for my girls but also love this one because of the 2 colors. Any info would be great. THANKS!
  • jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! It's Jim Hjelm occassions.  I looove Jim Hjelm and the dresses are wonderful quality.  Check out the website..http://www.jlmcouture.com/ =)
  • jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to add.. click on occassions from the main page.  Then go to bridesmaids, then best selling styles.  That dress is about a quarter of the way down. 
  • edited December 2011
    I had a good friend of mine do the music for our ceremony and she was fantastic.  She's a classically trained violinist.  Everybody loved it.  Email me at srblack72 at gmail dot com if you want her contact info.
    My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
    9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
    5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
    9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
    One of these days I'll have a good marathon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards