Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Glamsquad Photography?

I recently noticed that the Glamsquad site seems to be heavily promoting a photography package. I signed up with them a few months back before they were doing this. Does anyone know if the packages previously booked contain the new photography thing? Because every package now has the word "photography" in it... Also, has anyone used the photography service? What's it like? Thanks!

Re: Glamsquad Photography?

• Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm... I thought that they were trying to reinforce the point that the hair/makeup photographs well. I could be wrong but that's the impression I got
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Didnt' NasJes or some very recent knottie get the photographer from Glamsquad as a gift?? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ray_Ray is right... their website is just linking to photography examples of their hair & makeup work... not photography packages.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually, hmm... their packages DO all say "photography" under "Prices." Interesting. I do remember them recently acting as photographer for a fellow knottie.
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the way i understood the makeup and hair styling 'photography' means it is designed/done for you to photograph well.they are now offering a photographer and personal assistant services.
  • Options
    NesJasNesJas member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Glamsquad is now offering Photography. I did have a second photographer as a wedding gift from James. I have reviews in my bio. As far as packages, i am not sure since it was a gift.
    The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
    Click Me
    Photobucket
  • Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When James was doing my hair and make up he was talking about having Glamsquad being a one stop shop.  Offering everything.  Not sure if they have just started with photos for now.  But they are thinking of going that way.  Would be nice to have one vendor you love to book it all through. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the input, everyone. Since I'm not too worried about having photography done as I'm getting ready, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens when it happens. Does sound like they might just be saying it's photograph-quality though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards