Nevada-Las Vegas

Im back and married

Hi ladies, well Vegas was the best ever.So sorry it has taken me a while to post, I am still trying to get use to normal life, time zones etc!I used;Glamsquad, a lady turned up to do the hair she did introduce herself though I cant remember she was tiny with big hair. she was a it abrupt to be honest, however my hair was amazing and just as I had asked. James turned up and did the make up he was fast and really good. The only problem I would say I had was he tried to push us into having the eyelashes which we ended up doing even though I didnt like them.Little chapel of flowersthis was an amazing place they were also so nice and lovely. We didnt want to go back to the chapel to view our pics so we just said so and they were more than fine with this. I would recommed this place to anyone really good. Only problem I have had is now on return I have emailed an enquiry about the photos as I think we are going to buy the whole disc, even though I didnt want to and they have not got back to me at all!Todd bentley and wilsonreally amazing person, he arrived on time and just started to snap away he was really good as my husband (its mad typing that!) HATES getting his pictures took it was all very natural.l Loved him!Bellagio buffet was ok but that is all I can say I didnt think it was amazing to be honest it just wasnt for me. ANYWAY   ladies thank you so much for listening to me wine on for the past year and helping and make suggestions, any questions just let me know x

Re: Im back and married

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on being married! I just used Todd this past weekend and agree- he was awesome. Glad you had a good time.
  • edited December 2011
     Hey! I read your report on trip advisor and it was fab, so glad you enjoyed yourself, shame you didnt enjoy the buffet but it sounds like you had a great time otherwise, have you got any photos? xxx
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you have been a awesome veags bride linds and im glad you started that thread on TA, otherwise we would have never known about the things we bought plans etc.   all the best for the future and keep in touch xxx
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    thanks everyone thanks sarah Nat are you on face book, maybe we can be friends!How lame does that sound!! x
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear your day turned out so wonderful! Congrats
  • edited December 2011
    thanks everyone sarah get yourself on face book!Nat hope you dont mind I have just friend requested you no one can find me as I dont want my students doing so! x
  • SE1723SE1723 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the chapel of the flowers booked for next year. glad to hear you had a good experience...who was your planner if you don't mind me asking? do you have any non pro pics to share? I would love to see them! of course pro pics too when you have them!
    10-10-10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    COngrats!! I am glad everything turned out!
  • edited December 2011
    all my pics are on facebook.It really doesn t matter who your planner is mine left about a week before my wedding then I had someone else then on the day it was a different person. Please dont stress over who the planner is as they document everything and its in a file with your name, so anytime someone goes into it they see it all. One of the planners showed me this on the day we went for our marriage licence x
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i prefer TA and theknot then facebook. paul says i live on here to much that would be taking the micky to much for him.he wouldnt random people contacting me.not long for me now, i will put you on my flickr account so you can access all my pics when i get home.
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Glad everything went so well
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Sound like everything went smoothly. Just a question about Todd - did he pick poses for you to do or did he just follow you around & snap pics wherever you wanted? Again, Congrats!! Hopefully we can see some photos. Thanks ~ T
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats !!! Can't wait to see your B&W Photos : )
  • edited December 2011
    he just snapped away before the ceremony then afterwards he made us pose so this was nice as we were use to him by then x
  • Smithbr3Smithbr3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    linds- i see you hd your dinner at the Bellagio buffet- do they have a private room you could reserve, also do they take reservations on the weekend (i am sad the wynn buffet does not)...just wondering. Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    hi, no they dont have a private room for you either xx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards