New York-Upstate

Florists in saratoga area??!?!?

Im not from north country lol. FI and i are getting married in saratoga, and we need to start looking for flowers! anyone know any good ones is saratoga area??

Re: Florists in saratoga area??!?!?

• Rosiebud13Rosiebud13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using (and quite a few girls have used/are using) Margette from Clifton Park Price Chopper. It's about 15 minutes from Saratoga. I've heard good things about some of the other Price Choppers in the area as well. Hope that helps! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    hi Kristi, my florist, Linda from Flowers Forever by Linda did a FANTASTIC job at our sunday wedding (calla lily centerpieces and my bouquet + roses for bridal party). She also did the ceremony arrangements and wedding canopy and it was all beautiful. I am waiting for some more pics from our photog but if you have any questions, please page me.
  • edited December 2011
    We also used Margette at Price Chopper in Clifton Park Center. At first, I was weary of Price Chopper but my venue didn't recommend anyone else - they said to book her early because she was the best and most affordable...and we did. I am SO pleased with her work. Our flowers were stunning and really budget friendly for what we got! My Married Bio has pictures :)
  • kristi1013kristi1013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone, ill check them out!
  • jennl53jennl53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend just got married and used Meme's in Corinth. The bouquets were beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    haha, hi jenn!  (I'm the friend).I LOVED LOVED LOVED Meme's!!!  We just got back from our honeymoon at 4am today but I will be posting pics in my bio ASAP.  I HIGHLY recommend them.  Bobbie is fantastic.Updated bio coming soon!  We had a FANTASTIC day and a great honeymoon!
    My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
    9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
    5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
    9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
    One of these days I'll have a good marathon!
  • edited December 2011
    We used White Cottage Gardens out of Amsterdam...it's a small place but the designers work in NYC part time.  They were really amazing...a big city feel for little city price and very very creative.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards