New York-Upstate
Options

Vendor Rave- Alfred Angelo Rochester

Do NOT believe most of the reviews you read online. I went to 7 bridal boutiques total in my dress shopping experience, and this shop was by FAR the kindest, most helpful, all around best experience I had.Not only do they have beautiful dresses, the service was phenomenal, and they really are there to help you fulfill YOUR vision of what you want. They offered advice, and helpful tips, and sooo much more, and even mastered when they should just leave you alone to bask in the dress. Also, unlike a lot of different businesses, they have WONDERFUL e-mail courtesy. As a person who does not like to talk on the phone (partly due to bad memory and liking things in writing), I value this as a fantastic trait for a business. On top of that, they also have the best discounted prices for other wedding party members when you buy your dress there that I found in the area. If you didn't know, Alfred Angelo bridesmaid dresses come in over 50 phenomenal colors and they have tons of choices in styles. I dare-say that their selection of bridesmaid dresses is better than their bridal gowns. One more HUGE thing I loved about them is that they know that a bride comes in every size. At most other boutiques I went to, I had them trying to fit my into size 14 missy gowns (and one store even a TEN). I am a size 22W in most wedding dresses. I was uncomfortable, frustrated, and flustered with the other shops because of this, but at Alfred Angelo not only did they have my size, at times I had to be clipped because the sample was too BIG. They also have a wonderful selection of smaller samples, but I found their selection of plus sizes to be wonderful, and I will always appreciate that. I cannot rave about this the Rochester branch of Alfred Angelo more, actually I probably can- but I think you get the point. Give this place a chance and I guarantee you will not regret it. Do you think I would type this much if I didn't believe that?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vendor Rave- Alfred Angelo Rochester

• Options
    jh10678jh10678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I DEFINETLY agree with this post. I was there about a year ago just looking and I fell in love with a dress but didn't buy it at the time (call it just stupidity). But I went back on Saturday with two of my bridesmaids and tried on dresses. Their bridal consultants were great to work with. I bought the dress I had originally fallen in love with and couldn't be happier with the purchase. My bridesmaids are getting Alfred Angelo dresses too so we'll all look fabulous. Can't wait for the dress to come in\
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree! I bought my dress here and loved their service. The consultant mistakenly told me that the dress I fell in love with was a discontinued, and therefore VERY discounted style. Upon discovering her error, she spoke with the manager and they gave me a $200 discount on the dress. It was not as much as the discontinued price, but I was very pleased that they offered me a discount for the misunderstanding. Most places would have simply apologized and expected me to pay the full price. It was a refreshing example of customer service, especially after having experienced the chaotic and occasionally rude atmosphere at David's Bridal in Henrietta.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad you had a good experience. Because every time I've gone there it has been horrible. They just left my sister and I hanging. We couldn't find anyone to help us for about 10 minutes. While she was trying on bridesmaid dresseds. I'm glad your's was different. But I will never go there again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards