Ohio-Toledo

Seamstress recommendations???

Hello all you lovely brides-to-be!!  I am getting awful close to ‘the big day’ and just found the seamstress I was planning to use is not employed by the same place and therefore I do not have a way to contact her.  Does anyone have a seamstress you would recommend?  I am a little nervous about just picking someone out of the business pages but not sure how else to find someone.  I have 46 days left….(HOLY CRAP!!)..so getting down to crunch-time!!  Any suggestions or recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks so much, Melissa

Re: Seamstress recommendations???

• edited December 2011
    Pam Thomas is doing my alterations and she is absolutely WONDERFUL. I'm sure other girls on here will agree. I can't say enough good things about her! 419.893.4696
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pp. Pam Thomas is AWESOME! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    She is great!! i've had a couple fitting and i think my last one is friday and i'm super excited....if you don't have a veil she is the person to go to.....everytype you can think of....she is doing mine for $30....thank god i don't have to spend another $200 for a silly veil. Love her!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! I haven't gone to her yet, but my cousin did and she loved her. She said she is honest on what can and cannot be done, and her alterations cost her under $50.00. The woman's name is Mary Stoner, she lives on Parkside drive in Swanton (north of Airport hwy) and her number is 419-826-9882.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for all your posts!  I have contact Pam Thomas and have an appointment with her next week!  Thank you thank you thank you.  One more thing done, lots more to go;)  Cannot wait to see my wedding dress on when it fits perfectly!!! YAY!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm useing Brenda at Sew Faithful on Secor. I only needed to have my dress bustled....dropped my dress of Sat and it will be ready this Sat after Noon....She was very friendly and her prices were great....$50 for my very complicated bustle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards