New Jersey

Florist for New Jersey Wedding

Hello everybody!

I've been delaying the process of looking for a florist for the longest time now. I am getting married Aug 24, 2013 at the Crystal Plaza in Livingston NJ. I don't know which florist to begin looking at. I am not looking for anything too crazy, just simple and elegant arrangements.

Thanks for the help! :)

Re: Florist for New Jersey Wedding

• Santos Florist in Newark (973)344-7488.  The are the best florist for your buck.
  • edited July 2012
    Adam from Petals Premier in Hackensack. Him and his team are amazing!
  • Flowers galore in butler! Jill is amazing loves what she does and she is so creative! Great prices too
  • mrsR12mrsR12 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I highly rec'd Adam of AW flower in Kearny.  We visited over 7 different florists, including some named above, all were over our budget, Adam was below our budget.  we wanted something simple and elegant also,  Adam is very helpful.  We had our mock up and i even changed my initial bouquet and he had no problem with it.  He's also throwing in a lot of simple things for us that other florists wanted to charge us (flower petals on the name card table, decoration for the welcoming table, the cake table, etc...)

Check him out and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using the potted geranium in east hanover 

Vito is awesome and stayed in our budget. I love my flowers, it's exactly what I wanted and I had a really precise idea, he made it real.
  • We are using Stephanie from Floral Expressions Hasbough Hts...she is great.  She came in under budget which is crazy!!  lol

http://floralexpressions-sk.com/
  • I second Stephanie from floral expressions
  • Louisa Amabile Testa in Montclair.  http://www.louisatesta.com/

Wedding was in June. Flowers were so beautiful. I'd recommend her to anyone. Simple Lovely, and incredibly reasonable. She didnt try to talk me into doing anything big and fussy, and respected my limited budget. My bouquet in particular was absolutely stunning.
  • I am using Susan at Gig Morris in Belmar. She has been FANTASTIC! My mother keeps picking out large elaborate gaudy things, and I have been talkng to Susan and she has been toning things down and doing things more in my taste. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards