Nevada-Las Vegas

bellagio? when to book

I'm thinking of staying at the bellagio. Actually I'm thinking of tons of places, but as of right now this is one of the top choices. I've been looking for rates, but of course the websites say it's too early for Oct 2010. I'm just trying to get an idea. If I called do you think they would say it was too far out also? Have any of you stayed here? How far out did you book and do they change their rate if you find a special later?
10-10-10
Anniversary

Re: bellagio? when to book

• edited December 2011
    Most places will start posting their rates about 9 months out. Although you might find a few earlier than that. If you want to ensure a room at Bellagio, I'd say book a room directly through them and then watch for deals. You can always book under the better deal and then cancel and existing reservation, just make sure and check the cancellation policy before you book anything. Also, watch sites like smartervegas dot com. They provide the current promo codes for Vegas hotels. Another knottie on here shared the site and I've been keeping an eye on it ever since.
  • rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, thanks for the tip on promos! We have 30 people traveling from WI to Vegas in January for our wedding. I started an event on Facebook just so they could all post responses and ideas on things they find. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Call the reservations desk at the Bellagio and do a room block for your guests. They'll honor the best rate and if prices drop anytime between now and your wedding, they will honor that, too! I did my room block about 10 months in advance and the reservations agent that I worked with was very accommodating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards