Pennsylvania

Thursday survey

Who's style do you like? Audrey Hepburn, Gwenth Paltrow, Jenifer Aniston, or Gwen Stefani  When your alarm goes off, do you: jump out of bed, hit the snooze, cry?  Which of the following m/u is essetial? lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, or mascara?  What is your most essential hair styling tool? blowdryer, flat iron, curling iron, velcro rollers  How many times have u changed your hair color this year?   Where do you buy your face wash?    What's your signature scent?   Your grandmother gave u a hideous sweater. Do you wear it?  Do you brush your teeth in the shower? 
"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
Updated Bio
E-mail Me!

Re: Thursday survey

• edited December 2011
    Who's style do you like? Audrey Hepburn, Gwenth Paltrow, Jenifer Aniston, or Gwen Stefani When your alarm goes off, do you: jump out of bed, hit the snooze, cry? Which of the following m/u is essetial? lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, or mascara? What is your most essential hair styling tool? blowdryer, flat iron, curling iron, velcro rollers How many times have u changed your hair color this year? Once - to allover blondeWhere do you buy your face wash? WalmartWhat's your signature scent? ChanelYour grandmother gave u a hideous sweater. Do you wear it? Only around her.Do you brush your teeth in the shower? No
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • pantsarellapantsarella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who's style do you like? Audrey Hepburn or Jenifer AnistonWhen your alarm goes off, do you: hit the snooze twice and then drag myself out of bedWhich of the following m/u is essetial? foundationWhat is your most essential hair styling tool? i hardly ever use any of these! i've gotten so lazy with my hair i just air dry...most days i show up to work with wet hair, lol it's been a rough summer!How many times have u changed your hair color this year? none Where do you buy your face wash? it depends, i have i think 3 face washes that i rotate: aveda, borba, and avene so: at the aveda store, nordstrom, and from the dermatologistWhat's your signature scent? i've been using the new Noir from Victoria's SecretYour grandmother gave u a hideous sweater. Do you wear it? Nope. Do you brush your teeth in the shower? Nope.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Who's style do you like? Audrey Hepburn, Gwenth Paltrow, Jenifer Aniston, or Gwen Stefani When your alarm goes off, do you: jump out of bed, hit the snooze, cry? Which of the following m/u is essetial? lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, or mascara? What is your most essential hair styling tool? blowdryer, flat iron, curling iron, velcro rollers How many times have u changed your hair color this year? I don't ever really change it drastically... it's various shades of blonde. I highlight it every couple months. I don't think I've seen my natural color in like 10 years. Where do you buy your face wash? Target What's your signature scent? Right now... Versace - Bright CrystalYour grandmother gave u a hideous sweater. Do you wear it? Sure, but only if I knew the only person I would see that day was her! lol I hate to hurt anyone's feelings.Do you brush your teeth in the shower? No. I had this discussion with my fiance a few weeks ago. Too funny.
    ~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Audry HepburnHit the snooze...then cry :)MascaraBlow dryerZeroSephora, now Ulta (yay)No, but tell her how much I love it.Only if I'm SUPER late
  • edited December 2011
    Oops forgot signature scent - D&G Light Blue
  • meganjane86meganjane86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who's style do you like? I'm somewhere between a Audrey Hepburn and a Gwen Stefani When your alarm goes off, do you: Sadly, I'm normally already awake.... Which of the following m/u is essetial? foundationWhat is your most essential hair styling tool? flat iron... my hair is waaaayyy poofyHow many times have u changed your hair color this year? lets put it this way, I don't know what my natural hair color is... Where do you buy your face wash? I can't put any soap products on my face AT ALL... rash city, I use warm cloths and moisturizer What's your signature scent? vera wang, princessYour grandmother gave u a hideous sweater. Do you wear it? ALWAYS, I love my nana more than fashion... but, she always buys me great stuff... in fact, she buys all my clothes before I see them (seriously)Do you brush your teeth in the shower? good gravy, no!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok it's not Thursday but I'll answer anyway. Who's style do you like? -No Clue but probably Jennifer AnistonWhen your alarm goes off, do you?? -I would probably cry. But actually I work third shift so FI wakes me up every morning (night.) It's much better than an alarm.Which of the following m/u is essetial? -mascaraWhat is your most essential hair styling tool? -Blowdryer but now that it's summer I'm pretty lazy and let it air dry.How many times have u changed your hair color this year? -zeroWhere do you buy your face wash? -Wal-mart or Target. I use St. Ives stuff or Dove mainly.What's your signature scent? -Me? I don't wear perfume often... just bath and body lotion so I don't have a "scent".Your grandmother gave u a hideous sweater. Do you wear it? -Only on holidays when I see her.Do you brush your teeth in the shower? -not now but I did in college when I lived in the dorm. I didn't think it was weird then, but looking back at it, I think it does sound really strange.
  • edited December 2011
    Who's style do you like? Audrey Hepburn When your alarm goes off, do you: snooze...and snooze...and snooze...until my husband hits me to get out of bed. Which of the following m/u is essetial? foundation What is your most essential hair styling tool? blowdryer How many times have u changed your hair color this year? i dunno...a lot? Where do you buy your face wash? sephora What's your signature scent? none Your grandmother gave u a hideous sweater. Do you wear it? sure! Do you brush your teeth in the shower? no...i shower at night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards