• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

So far

Hi ladies, I wanted to see if I am behind with my planning: Ceremony: Booked Reception Site: Booked Photog: Booked What have you ladies completed so far :) ? Lisa

Re: So far

• I have that stuff and my DJ.  I think you are doing pretty good. 
  • Oh and my dress but I was super early on that. 
  • ceremony/reception site bookedsave the date magnets madeveil madedress chosen (but yet to be paid for, mom's doin that)I have no photagrapher, no DJ, no officiant...  I feel behind.
  • Ceremony, reception, dj, and photog. booked.Veil and dress hanging in my closet.BM dresses picked.Flowers, bouts, garter, cake topper, hairpiece, and shoes (2 pairs) bought and sitting in my room.GM gifts ordered (metal beer mugs, I still need to get them engraved).Totes ordered for BM gifts.Candles for centerpieces bought.Cake designed picked out.Invitations bought.Menu planned.I plan on having everything done asap because I am student teaching starting Monday, and I won't have a ton of time because I will still be working my job.
  • i have ceremony/reception site booked.. started dress shopping but no other decisions made.. yikes!
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ceremony & Officiant - Booked (deposit this week)Reception Hall - Booked (deposit this week)DJ - Booked (deposit today)Photographer - Booked (deposit when the contract arrives, this week?)Cake - Option 1 Chosen, if Option 1 fails then standard tiered thing from a vendor that the reception hall gives us a discount forDress - Deposit paid, it arrives in OctoberVeil - Have, family heirloomCenterpieces - rough design figured out, doing mock setups to make the final decisionsSave the Dates - chosen/designed, ordering next weekBridesmaid Gowns - chosen, they will order laterGroom attire - Chosen, he will order laterFather/Daughter Dance - ChosenFirst Dance - ChosenFlower girl gifts - pieces arrived, now to assemble (jewelry, hand made)Garter - chosen, going to order when i can decide where to ship it so FI doesnt seeI feel ahead...hmmm........I hope I dont forget anything....
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • you're not behind. you have the big things booked and that's great. ceremony/reception site: booked photographer: booked trays for centerpieces: bought candy jars: bought candy scoops: bought (although i'm unhappy with the half of them i bought off another knottie so i may buy more) parasols: 17 in storage another 25 on their way
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am the same as you. I have started to diet cause I wanna go dress shopping the end of the year.
  • I could only wish to have even one thing checked off.  That is one thing that drives me nuts about living on an island.  Everyone here is sooooooooo laid back.  We met with our wedding coordinator on August 8th, she was supposed to have our proposal to us within a week and she is still waiting on the photographer and officiant to get back to her.  They said since the wedding isn't until next year there is no rush.  But I'm the type of person that wants all my ducks in row as quickly as possible.  That is why I started planning so early so that the last few months befor the wedding I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off....LOL!!!!
  • Ceremony: booked! Reception: booked! Menu: chosen! Dress: ordered! (i'm a super early dress girl too) Save-the Date and officiant are next!! We are all doing fine, take a deep breath. Isn't it fun to see our parties taking shape? We all have our "dream" wedding, but seeing the reality come together, knowing you can still do your dream on a budget, is so much better in a way.... very exciting. i gotta get a cute siggy goin :)
    Photobucket
  • So far I have everything booked but my Cake baker & Tuxedos. I have a few small details done, but not many. My next thing is my STD magnets
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt168226.aspx[/img][/url]

Expecting baby #1: May 17, 2013
  • We have our church, reception site, caterer, photographer and my dress ordered. We are making decisions about DJ and Forist this week. I feel pretty early, but I will be out of town and out of planning for several months coming up next week, so I wanted the big vendors to be booked. We'll deal with details later.
  • Booked CeremonyBooked ReceptionBooked DJBlocked Hotel Booked Photographer + Took Engagement PhotosBought FG DressesPicked out wedding dress, headpiece, shoes, & veil -- still need to buy/order all of it!Picked out BP dresses Invites are almost doneTable Cards/Seating Cards are almost doneFI's *e-ring* is orderedThank you cards for shower & wedding are almost doneSTD are almost doneWorking on the photo guest book...Uhm...I'm sure there is more, but that's all I can think of at the moment
    Photobucket
  • venue (ceremony & reception): bookedphotographer: bookeddj: bookedreally want to find an officiant, then i will feel better about timeline!/L
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I have : Church- booked Venue-booked Hotel-booked Limo-booked Photog-booked DJ, uplighting, and video-booked Save the dates done and finally wedding website almost done! Hurray!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards