October 2013 Weddings

Where are you going for your honeymoon?

I was just wondering where people were planning to go on their honeymoons? Also, are you going right after the wedding or waiting to go?

My fiance and I are going to rent a beach front house on Folly Beach in SC for a week. We will also explore Charleston while we are down there. We are going down a week after we get married.

On a side note I mailed our Save the Dates today, squee!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where are you going for your honeymoon?

• FI and I still arent sure.  We are going to have a minimoon right after the wedding since he doesnt have a lot of vacation time.  We plan on having our honeymoon in 2014 and plan on going with some friends  We are thinking an all inclusive place like Punta Cana, a cruise possibly to some place warm or alaska or Hawaii. 

We were going to go to Morracco with some friends but that fell through.
  • We're going to be delaying our honeymoon until early 2014 and will be going to Iceland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

• FI and I are going on a cruise to the Bahamas. We planned on leaving the day after the wedding, but we will now have to wait a week later because FI has to work.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • We are going to the Bahamas and we will be leaving 2 days after the wedding.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • We are going on a cruise to Turks and caicos and the Bahamas.  We will fly down on Sunday but the cruise doesn't leave until Monday.  This way we can sleep in a little and relax!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Not sure where yet, dear FH doesn't want to do a beach thing, but a cruise isn't out of the running, but neither is Ireland. I'm going to make him sit down with me and decide soon...
  • We are going to decide after the wedding.  I think we are just going to buy a groupon for the honeymoon, so it will be dictated by what they have to offer at that time.  We want to go over Thanksgiving break, so our destination will be based on how much we have in funds after the wedding is all over.

• No idea.

Should we be deciding this soon? haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• We're going to Jamaica, and leaving the very next morning :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We reeeeeally want to make Tahiti work and are working with a travel agent to see if we can swing it, but there is a big sticker shock that comes with that trip!

We will be leaving pretty soon after the wedding, either Sunday night or Monday, depending on what the travel agent comes up with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've already booked a European River Cruise! We are going on the Rhine River from Amsterdam, to Germany, to France, and then Switzerland!

Some friends are going with us, so we are calling it a Friendy-moon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are going to Spain! Leaving a day and a half after the wedding. So excited :)
  • All of your travel plans make me so jealous.  I hope you all come back to share pictures and stories.  

No plans for us yet.  Not sure where or when right now.  We won't decide until probably August/September.  
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • We're doing a mini-moon right after our October wedding, going to a nice hotel somewhere in New England for a bit of relaxation and foliage sight seeing. Then in the summer when the FI and I both have more time off of work, we're doing the bigger honeymoon -- our ideas so far is Alaska or Canada. Details to be determined...
  • We are planning to do an Eastern Caribbean cruise out of Florida, aren't sure the specifics yet. Still in the works :)
    1385876 10200959833108451 1467805166 n
  • We are planning to purchase global eurail passes and trek around Europe - suggestions on where to go are greatly appreciated!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards