California-Los Angeles
Options

Invite Check

Ordered our invites today.  At least the printed portion of them.  I got a promo code from the American Wedding(the place we were planning to get them from) in the e-mail for 15% off the entire purchase and when I crunched the numbers it was double the shipping cost off our order.This is what the printed portion will look like http://www.theamericanwedding.com/shopping/prod_detail/product_detail_v.asp-prod-2045The difference is the font will be like the fancy font on our STDs(in my bio) and they will printed in purple ink.I still have to order the metallic purple/violet pocketfolds and assemble them, so I will post those later.If anyone needs the promo code it is 08092.I will try to post the assembled invites once they are ready, sometime between now and December.On a side note, did anyone notice www.envelopperinc.com is not available? It's kind of annoying because I was planning on getting my pocketfolds there and I ordered a swatchbook from them already. If they go down, I have to go elsewhere.

Re: Invite Check

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards