Texas-San Antonio

On location hair stylist?

Yes...it's me AGAIN..clearly I'm working hard this morning! I am looking for an on-site hair stylist. HELP! I had posted before but I can't find the responses now..must've been too long ago. Any recommendations? Just hair, already booked makeup.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: On location hair stylist?

• edited December 2011
    I don't know what kind of price range you're looking for, but I found a lady on craigslist that has REALLY low prices and goes to your site at no extra charge. She said she works on her own and doesn't have the cost of a salon or employees so she can offer great prices. I haven't done a trial with her yet (going to do it mid-Sept) so I can't speak to the quality and experience, but the pictures she sent me looked really good. She offers a free hair trial, so it might be worth looking into anyway. Her name is Mary Coop and her email is maryecoop@gmail.com. I'm really hoping she works out for me because some of those travel fees at other salons are ridiculous! Good luck finding someone!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Roseanne Harris - she travels to wherever you are!
  • edited December 2011
    Vanity Eiland Stephanie she is a friend and anytime I have seen her work it has been fantastic. I think she is pretty resonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I used the vanity room for both hair and make up and she did a great job.
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh....Madame Makeup is also great, but a tad pricey. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards