124»

Re: Confess away...

• edited December 2011
    *everyyou can add that to the list too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Work on your vocabulary and it won't be so easy. Wiat- that would mean you would have to develop a mind of your own.
  • edited December 2011
    Go work on your tan already pasty orange does not flatter you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pasty & Orange = Antonym Shall I define?
  • ayersfam20ayersfam20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that was a lot to get through after lunch.  In a 2 page confessions post there were about 4 confessions, haha.
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO Rach- I'm pretty sure that's what your Emily brought that up in the other post. Just keep riding.
  • hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *we are hosting my mom's 60th bday party at the house this weekend.  our first party since settling in.  i'm nervous about having over 50 people up in there. if anyone breaks anything or spills something on the carpet i'm going to punch them in the face :)*my love of cheesy pop music has hit an all time low.  i've bought party in the usa and one time this week.  :|  
  • allinannieallinannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow. that was a lot to read ! umm i just want to know who the bpic sigs belong to that janie is talking about in the other post.i don't really think that shelley's sig of the shot was offensive .. so much as it just made her look like party girl? i have some pretty bad party pics so ...mehi'm airbrushed in my sig. i dont really look like this in real life ;) rach ... i love you dear :)
  • edited December 2011
    *my love of cheesy pop music has hit an all time low. i've bought party in the usa and one time this week. :| You and me both sister friend. You read my blog post. Lol. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I want to punch some proffs in the face. I had to buy 10 textbooks this semester and I'm only taking 5 classes!! Seriously this is lame!! I thought my last semester might be somewhat of a breeze but no.I want to tell off the make up lady I'm talking to. I asked to see if they had a military discount (I ask everyone!) and they do but only for people in the military. It's like the person paying for it is in the military. I have a military id. Why can't you just help a girl out and give me 10% off. Only if my stepfather or my FI gets make up or hair do we get a discount. LAME!!
  • edited December 2011
    New Confession - I hate how textbooks cost over $100, then when you go to sell them back at the end of the semester they have a new editon and will not buy them back. Then why dont you reduce the price when you sell it to me in the first place a hole!!!!!
  • jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kmueller---rent them. www.chugg.com
  • jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry... it's chegg.comcan you tell what I have on my mind...lol
  • edited December 2011
    haha, thanks Jmo. My hubs actually just called me and saidhe got book vouchers from financial aid so he doesn't have to buy any books this semester :) But if for some reason he can't do that in the future i will definitely rent them!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I was impressed this week when a knottie who doesn't care much for me reached out to me via another knottie to tell me something important. Thank you.
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards