Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

VistaPrint Brochure

Good Morning : ) For those of you who created brochures on VP - Did you have to pay a $4.99 photo upload fee for every pic  ?!??! 

Re: VistaPrint Brochure

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just used the photos in their gallery.....I'm not sure about the uploading fee.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't, I used an email link they sent to me.  If you've signed up you're likely getting the emails... create your brochure from the 25 free link and then when you have an email for the free uploads, use  that one to edit them. I think that's what I did... I also used alot of their pictures in the gallery.
  • Options
    mayanutmayanut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine had the upload fee on it until I applied the 25% off coupon. But, you can just pay the 4.99 once per side by creating your entire layout in another program and then uploading the whole side. They have photoshop and illustrator templates you can use. If you don't have a graphics program, there is an open-source one that will read photoshop files called gimp. --- www.gimp.org.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey - Thanks for the info. I used 13 photos so I had photo upload fees of $64.87 !!!!!
  • Options
    karma007karma007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I uploaded 1 pic, and I think it was like $2. The rest were all theirs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards