Nevada-Las Vegas

local girls help please!

Hi Vegas ladieswhere would i get one of these signs from?http://www.flickr.com/photos/30078953@N08/3862451961/I would have to have a pic with one on my strip tour.Thanksfrom a soon to be vegas bride

Re: local girls help please!

• edited December 2011
    I would think that you'll be able to find them at any souvenir shop.  Actually...the CVS on the Strip itself might have them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto the previous poster. I didn't stop in and read all the signs, but last time I was at Fashion Show Mall, the ABC store there had tons of racks of similar signs or license plates. Maybe you could call them before you left and ask a store associate if they have one.
  • edited December 2011
    I would check out the worlds largest gift shop its located off sahara and las vegas blvd. They may have something like that
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls
  • edited December 2011
    Bonanza - Largest Gift Shop has an website.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a feeling that was made down on fremont street there are several other places that those are made on the strip but they are signs that you can have made up on the spot while you wait.  It is a kiosk in the middle of fremont street under the light show by an ABC store ;-)
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everybody
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards