New York-New York City

Limos in Staten Island

Can anyone recommend a good limo company in SI? I'm alittle behind on this part of my planning lol :P

Re: Limos in Staten Island

• edited December 2011
    We are going with Romantique Limos on Hylan!! Beautiful vintage and new cars! We looked at A-Class. The people there were very nice but their cars weren't. Good luck!
  • syberchiksyberchik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard good things about Romantique too.  I looked at A-Class and didn't care for them at all.  If you feel like a quick ride over the bridge, we are using Double Diamond in Bay Ridge.  They also have gotten some stellar reviews.
  • p1nklemonadep1nklemonade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using romantique. the cars are clean, the antiques have been refurbished, and the drivers go above and beyond to help you out the day of your wedding.  we also looked at a-class, but their cars were filthy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • babydi424babydi424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amanda,It's Diana! It really depends on what you are looking for and who has what.  After doing the research I found that not all places have the same make cars for the same number of people.  We went with Romantique for the price and because they had the party bus that we wanted.  They are also the only company on the island I have not heard a ride or bachelorette complain about.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I actually have an appt with Romantique on weds...so lets hope it goes well. Party bus is a must!! PS Hi diana!!!! lovely seeing you here... :-P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards