California-Los Angeles
Options

Invitations done...almost

I've been a bad knottie for the past few months. Totally MIA.At the request of one of my knottie friends, I posted pictures of our invitations on my bio. They are almost fully assembled and ready to send out, I just have a few more to go. I will get to them after our bachelor/bachelorette party in Vegas this weekend! They are in the stationery section of my bio if you want to check them out:)

Re: Invitations done...almost

• Options
    23sb23sb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're beautiful Bella! Ahhhhh our weddings are just around the corner. I need to stop blog stalking too - it also drives me crazy thinking I should add this and that
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    they're so pretty! you should be proud :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dana- I love your invitations too! I don't know if I ever mentioned it to you before, but they are totally fab. The seal really makes the look I think.It's crazy how fast the day is approaching! I love being able to check in with you about things. I always know you are going through the same things and final planning stress:)Okami- Thank you so much:)
  • Options
    SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! They came out great! Have fun in Vegas!!!!
  • Options
    23sb23sb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks Bella! I'm glad you posted your invites. Now on to AWing pics of you in your pretty dress. No worries, you'll have a beautiful wedding. I know this cause we have similar tastes - HA! ; )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards