Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

transportation ideas

OK, one of the few things left to book is transportation for my July wedding. I know I have time, but I want to get crap done. Girls will be coming from Bensalem, boys from Levittown. Ceremony/Reception in Richboro. So let's say 45 min max drive. I do not want to spend a furtune on transportation since we only need it to the ceremony location and then we are all staying there for photos and reception. I was thinking of getting one limo. It would get the boys and take them to Richboro, then come to get the girls and bring us there. The problem with this is that the boys would be waiting for an hour and a half at the wedding site for us to get there. Other cost effective and convenient ideas? Best prices transportation companies? TIA.

Re: transportation ideas

• edited December 2011
    We used King Limo in KOP. They were great and we got a limo bus that fit everyone and also did a few drives back and forth with the houses and church. I'm sure the boys won't mind if there is no other way. You gotta do what you have to do, right?
  • edited December 2011
    Val - were they pretty reasonable? I've emailed but have yet to hear back.Accurate Limo (accuratecar.com) is the most affordable I've found so far, dch!
  • jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i did very extensive research on limos.  Limos Today in Bensalem was the best bang for your buck that I found.  I also went up and saw the limo in person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards