• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2009 Weddings

Head table!

Anyone have any fun/creative way they are decorating the head table...or in the back drop of it?!?!    I wanna do something fun, but am stumped for ideas...THANKS

Re: Head table!

• I'm with you NYGirl- no head table for us. We are going to have a Kings Table. This is a long table with seating on both sides of the table and is intended for the entire bridal party & their dates.We are having one large centerpiece centered on the long table and then 2 smaller arrangements flanking that and then hurricane candles. There will also be tea-lights all over.
    Photobucket
  • The Kings table is a cool idea!!
  • We're doing a head table. We are uplighting it in light blue from below and are hanging these big crystal snowflakes on the front (it will have a white table skirt) that will catch the blue light and shimmer. They will be hanging sort of randomly to look like snowflakes :)
  • I wanted a sweetheart table but FI doesn't want that much attention on him (UM HELLO!  IT's YOUR WEDDING DAY!) so we are doing a head table however the bridal partys dates are sitting with them.  We have a table on bleachers and 2 tables on the floor.  Its going to look ridiculous but I refused to have the bridal partys dates sit by themselve. It is NEVER fun!
  • we are doing a traditional head table ... I'm going to have vases for the BMs to put their flowers in and our unity candle will become the centerpiece for the head table.  Other than that, I'm not doing anything extra.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards