Nevada-Las Vegas

Welcome Reception

We are getting married at Caesars Palace. We are planning to have a rehearsal dinner with just parents and the bridal party. after that we wanted to do a two hour hosted "welcome Reception party". we will probably just do beer and wine because we have about 100 guests. anyone have any ideas? We are hoping for around $20 per person. All of the bars at Caesars for two hours would be $40 per person. Kahunaville seems like a good option....anyone have theirs there? Also I saw a few of you did bowling parties. The ones I saw came with subs and pizza. Any of them have a beer and wine and bowling package?Thanks so much! wish I lived in Vegas to go to all of these places and check them out! :)Lindsay

Re: Welcome Reception

• edited December 2011
    i think the bowling idea will be your best option i think its at the orleans...
  • atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Gold Coast for a bowling party the day after our wedding.  They are a sister hotel to the Orleans which was completely booked when we were there. I do not know of any packages that include drinks, only food.  But the drinks are dirt cheap.  I did a bowling only package since our party was mid afternoon and not really around a meal time.  I got wristbands for our guests and ran a tab at the snack bar so people could get what they wanted.  Perhaps you could do something like that for the bar. Kahunaville is also a great option. Very convenient and a fun environment!
  • edited December 2011
    I just emailed Faith at the Orleans about my own reception. And this is what she said: Beer can be purchased in pitchers- Domestics 64 oz. $10.50 and Imports 64 oz. $15.50 per pitcher. She is super nice and speedy with emails.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards