New Jersey
Options

Bridal Shops in Central NJ

Morning ladies. TGIF! I'm planning to go dress shopping with my mom and MOHs next weekend and wanted some recommendations. We are going to check out Jefre Bridals in Greenbrook. But I wanted to try to look at one or two other places while I have them all together. Do you know of any good places near Greenbrook, Piscataway, or any of the Brunswicks? TIA! And Happy Friday.

Re: Bridal Shops in Central NJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Dolores Bridal in Edison, right by Menlo mall. I thought they had a pretty good selection and the lady helping me there was really nice. Also, in the mall they have the Macys bridal department. I didn't get to try on any dresses there because the lady told me I needed an appointment yet there wasn't a single other customer in the store, whatever. They looked like they had a pretty good selection from what I was able to see.
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I went to True Love Bridal in Matawan to try on one specific dress, and they were very kind and helpful.
  • Options
    grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I went to true love bridal and cinderellas in matawan and they both had a good selection and were nice and helpful
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hearts for You in Manalapan, Enzo's in Freehold (though their rep is pretty bad, you might just want to look at dresses there), Castle Couture in Marlboro (kind of pricey, but they are having a sample sale), Diane & Co in Freehold. They are all on Route 9 South so it makes a day of going to lots of stores without crazy travel. Then you can hit David's Bridal if you wanted on the way home on Route 9 N (I believe) on the way home. My recs at of that group: Hearts for You & Diane & Co. I've been to them all but CC.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies.
  • Options
    eMiLee920eMiLee920 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please let me know what you think of Jefre Bridals. I'm thinking of getting my dress from there as well. There was also one I kind of liked, but it was super tiny. The Bridal Center on Rt 18 in New Brunswick. It's right next to David's Bridal.
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Kathy8684Kathy8684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how far Hamilton is from you, but THE BRIDAL SUITE is wonderful!
  • Options
    simplyceesimplycee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just at Diane & Co in Freehold today and they don't carry traditional bridal gowns...just destination and second wedding gowns. Lots and lots of MOB dresses, though. Enzo's is in Manalapan, not Freehold. Nice selection of dresses...just don't buy there. Horrible, horrible reputation. Hollywood Bridal in Union, off Rt 22, isn't too far from you. They have a decent selection.
  • Options
    JennM31JennM31 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Fantasy In Avenel.. Worked with Lisa. she was really nice. Bridal center on rt 18 was tiny but virgina (owner) was really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards