Nevada-Las Vegas

Limo Service...

Just wondering how you plan on using them? To and from ceremony to reception? For photos only? And who actually rides in it with you? WP? Parents? Photogs?I'm trying to get a quote but don't even know where to start.... :(

Re: Limo Service...

• edited December 2011
    We're getting a limo for a photo strip tour before the ceremony (although I'm starting to wonder how well my dress will hold up). It will just be us and our photographers for 1.5hrs and it's costing us $87 +tip. A limo to and from our ceremony is included in our package, so we didn't have to worry about that., and I don't know how we're getting around after the reception yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Presidential Limo for a 3.5 hour strip tour. We've rented two party buses. We're having all our guests come along with us and our photog. It's costing $395/bus + tip.
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Still shopping around, but we're looking into getting a limo for our photo tour of the strip for the WP, photographers, and videographers.  We figure it will be easier to have a limo waiting out front than to try and carpool, find parking, meet up at the spot, go back to our cars, and go to the next spot.  We're probably not going to drag parents along for those, we'll let them relax and get family shots after the ceremony.Our ceremony and reception are in the same room, so we don't need to worry about that.  If they were in different places, I'd just arrange carpools rather than pay for the extra time.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011
    I see....  From my research today, in case any knotties need it, I have a an excel with some basic pricing that I collected for quick reference in comparison with a variety of companies. My original plan was.... photo tour before the ceremony and then some after but thinking a little more into it, it will be around 1-3 early afternoon and lighting will be HORRIBLE for photos. So my plan now is to get dropped off and take photos around ceremony property... and then get picked up after ceremony for photo tour. :)So...let me know if anyone needs my limo price sheet. :)
  • SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh can you please send it to me? My email address is markandrichelle@hotmail.com   TIA!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • itziaitzia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too. Please? Itzia at ymail dot com Thanks!
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love the limo price sheet as well: mloeks76 @ embarqmail.com
  • hyunniebunhyunniebun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you please email it to me also at hyunnie98 at hotmail dot com. thank you !
  • SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow momo0507 - you sure have been busy! Thanks so much for the spreadsheet, it's looks GREAT and will be super handy!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sent ladies!!:)
  • ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you send it to me also please? marialough @ gmail . com
  • rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, me too please! rachel . wenger @ yahoo . com As of right now I rented the 30 passenger stretch Hummer Daddy from NLS for $150/hour. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    hi Momo...please send me the sheet too :)treasureshell at yahoo dot comalthough i've booked mine...but I am 5 months out until the wedding...it'll be great for me to do some price comparison.Our wedding will be held at MB and immediately after the ceremony we will have 2 limo buses to transport about 50 ppl to an offsite restaurant for the dinner reception.I've booked with Earth Limos -- pick up from MB, drop off at restaurant, then another pick up from restaurant and drop off back at MB (FI and I do not want any of our guests to drive themselves for safety reasons).We are paying $600 total (including tips) for the round trip of two limo buses.
  • edited December 2011
    hi! could you send me one to! kimbrothwell09@hotmail.com Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Could I also get the spreadsheet mrsbattle2010 @ gmail dot com
  • GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ... me too please! petra.wilkes at gmail.comThanks muchly. :-)
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Venetian10Venetian10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please send it to me also. thanks. oneblackvote@sbcglobal.net
  • edited December 2011
    Sent Ladies!Thanks!
  • kcougar515kcougar515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it too late for you to send that list to me too? :) thanks! jenbates87@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    momo - I would love your spreadsheet on limos as well!  That would be awesome - I'm less than 3 months out, and so much to do!   kelleyg80@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,Could you please send me the spreadsheet? Its part of our package but we are keeping with tradition so I want a separate limo to take hubby to be to chapel, then we want the photo tour after the ceremony.sam.caro8@yahoo.co.uk - thanks very much
  • eburesheburesh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi momo! I know you posted this awhile ago...but if you get this could you send me the spreadsheet? Thanks!!!!
  • eburesheburesh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    almost forgot, sorry! eburesh@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards