Nevada-Las Vegas

Wanting to book glamsquad questions first..

Hi girls :)Just wondering those of you who booked Glamsquad how early/late did you book with them?Did you ask for a specific person or did you let whoever come to you?Is there a deposit and if so how much is it if you don't mind my asking?Did you have ideas on hair and makeup or did you give free range?

Re: Wanting to book glamsquad questions first..

• edited December 2011
    Oh yeah also how much was your session for hair and makeup again if you don't mind me asking. Thanks so much for your help :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I am using the glam squad! I called and James helped me set everything up he was really nice and answered all my questions!! He didn't say who was coming but there are 5 of us so he said at least 2 people. I booked them over 8 months before our wedding, just wanted to make sure I got my time reserved. There is a $25/ person non refundable deposit and than the remaining amount is due on your wedding date in cash. It's $135/ person for hair and makeup and extra if you want airbrushed. I am going to have ideas for hair and makeup but will let them do what they think will look best :) Hope that helps
  • annabelle2424annabelle2424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I talked to them they told me it would be the same price for the trial. And yes, the deposit is $25
  • karma007karma007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP's on the price, and I have no idea who is coming! I won't be doing a trial, but I have a general idea as to what look I'm trying to achieve. I have some pics, but am open to suggestions.
  • LacynakLacynak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto on prices. I only had pics of hair styles I liked and she did a twist on those to make it all my own. I did all my booking over email about 5 months before the wedding. I did airbrush and was very happy with it I think it's $160. Eyelashes are extra as well ($25 maybe) if you ask James he says everyone needs eyelashes, all but one of my girls got them. His reasoning is they open your eyes and for pictures that is a major plus. I totally agree, the reason the one girl didn't get lashes is cause she was 16 and I wanted her to be age appropriate and I was paying for hers. I called a week or so before the wedding to find out who was coming and then the day of there was one different person so I think they just go with who is available. It pretty much seems like James makes an appearance at all appt.
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked a couple of weeks ago for my October wedding and I requested James I have a rough idea of what I want, so will tell him and let him do his thing!
  • edited December 2011
    i booked James. I kept reading how wonderful he is. Although I was not convinced by their website. I emailed a few times and sent the pictures how I want my hair done and he said he could do it and I am holding him to it. I told him i would be pissed if it did not turn out :) hee hee. they required a 25$ deposit. I booked 1.5 month in advance.
  • edited December 2011
    I just spoke to Chad about a week ago and was quoted $95pp for just hair and a deposit of $30pp!  Then the email he sent me said $15pp deposit so, I'm not sure which is right.  I haven't actually booked them yet. He didn't say if he would be the stylist or if James would be there. 
  • edited December 2011
    Lacy,  Thanks for your info on my other thread.  And, you look absolutely gorgeous in your wedding photos.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls for your help :)
  • juju9000juju9000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i loved james but wasn't impressed w/ the stylist -- i should have known when they told me to use 1 day old hair - they made my bridesmaids looks like the typicall twirly cheesy hair style when i was looking for sleek and classy - i would recommend booking your hair at your hotel's styling salon which has AWESOME stylist there and book JAMES for your make up. He does a fabulous job. But he didn't do my hair so i can't speak for that ---
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards