Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Mus Have Pics

Does anyone have a must have list they can share? :)tianaponti@hotmail.comTIA!

Re: Mus Have Pics

• Options
    subdolasubdola member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your "must haves" should be partly combinations of family pictures (like - bride with mom and dad, bride and groom with mom and dad, bride and groom with mom and dad and sister and brother) etc.  If you want other types of specifically posed pictures, then you need to make a list of things you want specifically.  For example, we wanted out rings with scrabble tiles that spelled out 'love' and we wanted a picture of us walking down the road that is covered in maple leaves by my mom's house.  Your must haves are going to depend on YOU, and honestly, the best shots are going to be the ones that are unplanned if you have a good photographer.  good luck!
    We're currently on a 15 month trip around the world!
    **Check out our travel blog**
    Planning Bio Married Bio
  • Options
    tiana531tiana531 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the link kim! subdola - i agree 100% about the must haves depend on each couple, thats why i wanted to get a few because ive pulled a few from each couple, like when someone posts their weddings pics i saw a really cute one with hearts around their horoscopes for the day and another with just their feet, so thus the reason i like to look at others must haves.. sorry for the schpeal lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for creative shots to show your photog? I have some in my bio under planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards