Not Engaged Yet

2010 NEY Awards - Results!!

Ladies and gentlemen (are there any guys on here?), nominations were taken and votes have been counted...I present your 2010 NEY Award Winners:

Best Proposal:MotoLynn

Best Advice: Desert

Best Wedding 2010: Kat

Biggest PW: Paige (thank you! Thank you! *bows)

Funniest NEYer : GPB!

Most sarcastic NEYer: Audgie

Best DIY : Kat

Best Recipes: Oceana

Most likely to disappear in 2011: Tafft :(

Best/Worst Troll: Joiner (Sorry Hetshup!!)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
Murried Bio

Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BTW: FBD helped me count these votes.  Third party observer and such...

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    The best wedding was super tough.  However, I can't believe you omitted Mutley (which is why I wrote her in).  Don't you remember her cake?  Her awesome tablescape?  I demand a new ballot.  
  • edited December 2011
    I am totally butthurt on the PW part. lol. WTF Paige!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You like me, you really like me!
  • coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Noone likes me :( booooo. I demand a recount. Wait a re-nominate.
    When is my wedding
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm honestly really flattered, and really pleased that y'all find what I have to say useful. It's the best compliment ever. Thanks, girls! <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:8c1a9929-b8f9-4f7e-a8f0-583536375dd5">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Noone likes me :( booooo. I demand a recount. Wait a re-nominate.
    Posted by coastiegrl25[/QUOTE]
    Congrats o the winners :) <div>
    </div><div>I think my engagement turtle needed an honorable mention in the best engagement category, no? </div><div>
    </div><div>Andplusalso, Desert, you are awesome. I <3 you and your sexiness and your advice.</div><div>
    </div><div>. . . I may be KUI. . . teehee</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:0bb3be31-3606-403f-9846-aca71a01ba92">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm honestly really flattered, and really pleased that y'all find what I have to say useful. It's the best compliment ever. Thanks, girls! <3
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]
    You're fabulous.  Seriously, you give very level headed and fair advice.  But I'm going to be pissed if you don't do a married bio.  You keep teasing me with fabulous pictures in your siggy.   
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:0bb3be31-3606-403f-9846-aca71a01ba92">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm honestly really flattered, and really pleased that y'all find what I have to say useful. It's the best compliment ever. Thanks, girls! <3

<div>You give very good advice.  You're very level headed and provide the happy medium between us balls-to-the-wall, limited filter types and the rainbow fart brigade.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:0d9fd191-5b61-4c4f-bda4-c69016063b95">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!! : You give very good advice.  You're very level headed and provide the happy medium between us balls-to-the-wall, limited filter types and the rainbow fart brigade.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

Tru fax. And LMAO at "Rainbow Fat Brigade."
    edited December 2011
    Awww, girls...!

*tear*

Thank you. Kiss

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:8abc3f9b-7690-4329-84ff-0975851e6f3b">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww, girls...! *tear* Thank you. 
    So does that mean that you'll have a married bio soon?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to side with Goldie on this one.  I mean really, you are just teasing us all.  For serious though, you totally deserved the award. 

Wait where are the award buttons?? They deserve a pretty piktah.
    When is my wedding
    edited December 2011
    Ha! Okay, yes, I will get to work on a bio. :)

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:4f59f0ec-4e6c-44bf-b955-7f24522eb0e8">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha! Okay, yes, I will get to work on a bio. :)

This; made my night! Or it might have been the wine. I'm going with the bio though.
    When is my wedding
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF?? I can't believe I trolled around for a YEAR and couldn't get best troll. I quit. I'm gonna be real now. REALLY real. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:cdb92e12-0c09-4c49-8f88-998346d51a05">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF?? I can't believe I trolled around for a YEAR and couldn't get best troll. I quit. I'm gonna be real now. REALLY real. 
    Posted by hetshup[/QUOTE]

<div>UH OH! </div><div>
    </div><div>I can't wait.</div>

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:4f59f0ec-4e6c-44bf-b955-7f24522eb0e8">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha! Okay, yes, I will get to work on a bio. :)
    Yay!  Since I'm in a generous mood, I'll give you two weeks to get it up and running.  You're welcome :)
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2010-ney-awards-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2733b9ef-bfe5-438d-9c8c-7f369a1cfbe3Post:df6cfa00-c3a7-4d6c-b8e3-6967426e6615">Re: 2010 NEY Awards - Results!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The best wedding was super tough.  However, I can't believe you omitted Mutley (which is why I wrote her in).  Don't you remember her cake?  Her awesome tablescape?  I demand a new ballot.  
    Posted by Goldlie11[/QUOTE]
    I nominated Mutley but, as she pointed out, her wedding was in 2009 so yeah... *sad face*<div>
    </div><div>[QUOTE]<span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">WTF?? I can't believe I trolled around for a YEAR and couldn't get best troll. I quit. I'm gonna be real now. REALLY real. </span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">Posted by Hetshup[/QUOTE]</span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">I'm scared now.</span></div>

Murried Bio
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw guys!! Thanks! Embarassed

This board helped me think through a LOT of decisions. So thanks guys : ) You know who you are!!
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    Fashionably late to the awards party I am.  Thank you all for your votes, I know i"m new and there were some *cough* doubts but the Sneaky Danish man and I are honored to have won.  I like to thank the ocean for making me look as salty as I could be and my friends who decided that hiding in the bushes to take pictures of us while looking like peeping toms.  And most of all thank you to Shelton who without his forethought about proposing after we finished surfing which made me all the more confused when Shelton got on one knee. 

Congrats to all the winners and nominees, in my book everyone won!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards