Wedding Party

do i need to designate an moh?

here's my question: do i need to designate an moh? i don't feel that out of my bms i'd consider any as my closest friend. they're women who i've been very close with at certain times of my life, but who i don't live near now. the one who is local is a very good friend, a friend of the heart, but i also wouldn't say she's my "best" friend. if i choose her it's for the convenience of having someone who lives locally--and in reality i have a much longer history with the others in the group.  thoughts?

Re: do i need to designate an moh?

• Not at all! It sounds like the best situation since you're equally close with everybody. One girl can give a toast, one can sign the license, one can hold your flowers during the ceremony, etc. Way to go with choosing substance over form :)
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • No reason at all to choose one.  Just alternate the "jobs".  Have one stand next to you, one hold your bouquet, one sign the license.  It's perfectly ok to say "I love you all too much to choose just one of you."
  • I'll have three BMs, no MOH. One local, two long-distance. The local one offered to help with the shower/bparty. We're all friends and have been forever, so I'm not worried about how things will work out. You may just want to talk openly with them about why you're not picking a MOH, put them in touch with each other, and encourage them to talk to you if they have any questions. It's touchy to try to divvy up BM duties because most ppl will tell you there aren't any other than buying the dress and standing next to you. But if they ask about them, you should be prepared to talk about who'll do what.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards