Illinois-Chicago

toast and jam DJ

Has anyone used this DJ? the reviews online were exceptoinal, but just wanted to see if anyone on the knot from Chicago has used them.

Re: toast and jam DJ

• edited December 2011
    All of the DJ's from T&J get good reviews on here! We used Dustin from Toast & Jam for our wedding at the beginning of the month and he was awesome!! The dance floor was packed from song 1 until the end of the night and several people commented on how great he was. Highly recommend!
  • lizlovesartlizlovesart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using kate and rachel July 2010 and have nothing but good things to say
  • January BrideJanuary Bride member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely recommend them!  I used Dustin for my wedding in January and he was fantastic.  Full review in bio.
  • edited December 2011
     I have heard a lot of good reviews from them, but I was wondering how expensive they are?  Anybody know?
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the info. :)they gave me a quote of 1275, plus $75 if it was more  than 30 miles from them. I didn't think that the price was bad at all especially since everyone says they are amazing. i've seen some as high as 1,800
  • edited December 2011
    We actually booked them when we were planning an at-home wedding (we're now doing a DW) but they were awesome to work with! I'd highly recommend them and I've only heard good things.
  • citybride09citybride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kate and Rachel for our 8/1 wedding and they were one of our favorite vendors. We had many, many guests rave about them and how it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. My cousin who is getting married next week had me send the song list that they work from to give to her DJ.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards