Connecticut

*Stephy0619*

How is your FI doing? I hope he's doing much better. :) And 1 week?? Very close! You must be excited!

Re: *Stephy0619*

• edited December 2011
    Hey! Thanks for asking =-) He is doing MUCH better! All his staples and stitches are out which is fantastic! He doesn't have to wear the big hard brace for the day of the wedding, and gets to switch to a much smaller soft brace the day after. We had to move our St. Lucia honeymoon to December (over Christmas actually)since J can't fly, but are going to Boston for a week right after the wedding instead. I'm sorta getting excited....I picked up my dress this morning and my friend is helping me pack everything up....we are almost done! I go for my final walk through tomorrow too!!! Okay so yea, definitely getting excited =-)
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so great to hear that he is doing better! I'm really happy for you both! It'll be nice to take that trip in December. It'll be freezing here and you'll be happy that you pushed it back! It'll be nice to get away for a few days afterwards though - I love Boston! I hope everything goes smoothly for you this coming week. Can't wait to see pictures when it's all said and done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards