New York-Upstate
Options

Ceremony Sites in Syracuse?

Does anyone know of a good place to have our non-religious wedding ceremony in Syracuse??

Re: Ceremony Sites in Syracuse?

• Options
    hvnlydevilhvnlydevil member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We held ours at Landmark Theatre. There's also Castaways, Wysockis, Arena's Eis House, Everson Museum, Belhurst Castle, Borio's, Mohegan Manor, Burnet Park Zoo, Butterfly Gardens, Thorndon Park. Try googling ceremony sites in Syracuse. I'm sure there's others I'm not thinking of at this moment.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recomend Bayshore its a bit of a drive maybe like 45 mins but a friend of mine had her wedding and reception there and it was beautiful (its right on the water)...good luck!
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    faith194faith194 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married at Bayshore this past August--Absolutely amazing. Everyone raved about it. George is amazing, and everything went off without a hitch! :) It is a drive, though, outside of Syracuse(but well worth it).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    missmary11missmary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are getting married on the golf course at Turning Stone.  It is beautiful!  We are also having our reception there.  We really shopped the Syracuse area and this gives us the most bang for our buck!  email me if you want the info-- marycmcdonald11 at ME <dot> com
  • Options
    jh10678jh10678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our ceremony at the Lily Pond at Thornden Park. It is really pretty there and with the Rose Garden right there also we'll get some great pictures. I love the Lily Pond and that we won't have to spend too much to decorate it because it is so pretty anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards