Colorado-Denver

A memorable b-party last night! (pip/pib)

I had my b-party last night.  The girls and I went to a cooking school in denver called Generous Servings.The cooking school was awesome and all the gals had a ton of fun.  We got to cook some great dished too.  Our limo driver on the other hand, well he was fired by the end of the night. The things he did wrong were: 1) Got lost trying to pick us up.  He was 10 min late.  2) Had handcuffs in his pocket and he said, "I know how to use them".  (Umm scary!) 3) Didn’t know where we were going.  He didn't even bother to look at the map quest instructions we gave him.  So it was our duty to help give him directions.  (Totally not our responsibility! We are there to enjoy the evening) 4) He dropped us off at the cooking school and then left.  We called to have him pick us up and he was MIA for 30 min.  We had to call the manager to get the problem fixed.  5) When he arrived, there was a HUGE scratch on the side of the car.  He hit something and totally denied it.  6)  We had to give him more directions how to get to down town Denver.  7) He dropped us off and later when we called for a pick up, he was MIA AGAIN!  He didn't answer the phone, and then later another lady answered it and said the driver wasn't available.  We called again and the driver said the limo had been towed! We then called the manager again and he had to drive his car down (an hours length away) and pick up the limo and then come by and pick us up.  We didn't intend to stay out ALL night long, but he had too.  We were stuck without a ride home.  8) On the way home we stopped at a gas station so we could go to the bathroom and the original driver and the manager’s kid was waiting for us there too.  The manager took the drivers belongings and dropped them on a table and left him there with no ride home at 3:00 in the morning! 9)  We heard the driver say, "Those B*tches weren't going to tip me so left them."  10) He was the WORST driver ever.  He always slammed on the brakes making us spill our drinks.  It makes for a good story and a great memory!  Here are a few pictures!I got 30 new thongs and underwear for the honeymoonLimo ride!Learning how to make potstickersIt was also, Sexy Black Dress Night.  We looked hot while cooking.the scratch in the limo. 
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A memorable b-party last night! (pip/pib)

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like an eventful night! Glad everyone made it home safely and that you have some good memories to speak of.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That is such a cute idea with the cooking class and everyone wearing little black dresses.
  • edited December 2011
    Scary limo! Who was the company? Otherwise looks like a fun night!
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • edited December 2011
    The limo company was Top Fleet Limos.  The manager, Mark made the situation right.  We will call them tmw to see if we can get a refund.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for letting me know! Hope he makes it right!
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • edited December 2011
    That is aweful! It is amazing how bad some people are at their job :( Otherwise, I am TOTALLY jealous of your B-Party! I really wanted to do a class at GS, I love that they donate some of the food to needy families. It was just out of our price range. I'm glad you all managed to have fun even with the sh!tty limo driver :)
  • edited December 2011
    we ate all the food, so I felt bad they couldn't donate any of it!  It was really yummy, I just couldn't stop!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards